The Unical Post UTME Past Questions for 2021/2022 Session and other previous years is all you need to ace your grades.
see also: Unical Academy Resumption
Come to think of it, are past questions really worth having?
Past questions will help you get the structure and the language of previous years exams, when once you are able to grasp the pattern of questions asked you develop the confidence to attack and win the new questions with ease.
Research has shown that those who form the habit of practicing Unical Post UTME Past Questions are usually more successful in exams than those who do not.
HERE IS A PART OF WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING
UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
POST UTME SCREENING TEST 2019/2020
INSTRUCTION: shade FIRMLY only ONE ANSWER using HB PENCIL only
Time allowed: 30 minutes
1. A political system where candidate do not contest on the platform of any political party rather on personal attributes is called. zero – party system B. one – party system C. two party system D. personal party system
2. Which of the following is not a member of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries(OPEC)? A Kuwait B. Saudi Arabia C. Nigeria D. Britain
- 3. A country is most likely to have a good government only if it has a good constitution but bad operators B. good operators but bad constitution C. a strong military support D. a good constitution and good operators
- 4. The concept of sovereignty was popularized by J.J Rousseau B A.V Dicey C. C.C MoutesquieuJohn Locke E. Jean Bodin
- 5. A tax imposed on goods manufactured within a country is called property tax B. capital gains tax C. income tax D. excise tax
- 6. Who among the following is not eligible to vote? civil servant B. retired soldier C. mentally disturbed D. Chief magistrate E. reverend father
- 7. The distinction between a flexible and rigid constitution is based on entrenched clausesamendment procedures C. written and unwritten aspects E. whether it is unitary or federal
- 8. The major reason why government sets up public corporations is to make profits B. provide employment for politicians C. provide utility services to the public at minimal cost D. reflect the federal character in sitting industries E. help businessmen.
- 9. The universal adult suffrage means all A. adult citizens can vote B citizens can votequalified citizens can vote D. literate citizens can vote E. males can vote
- 10. Indirect rule was introduced in Nigeria because A. traditional rulers were powerful there were few administrators in the country C. the colonialists were poor administrators D. the native authorities were already well organized.
WE HAVE PAST QUESTIONS FOR ART AND SCIENCE SUBJECTS TO GIVE YOU A PROPER FOOTING TO MAKE YOUR CUT OFF MARK
IF YOU NEED ANY OF THESE PAST QUESTIONS
YOU CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP
AND WE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY
see also: Unical Admission list