This is to inform the general public Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission form is out on sale for 2021/2022 academy sessions ABU school post utme Admission form 2021/2022
We want to use this chance to inform the general public that has been asking the release of Abu school post utme admission form that the school management has officially announced the sale of post utme form for the different department in the school
Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission form 2021/2022 has been the major questions we have been getting from jamb aspirant on how to register for the upcoming post utme examination,
Without wasting your time we are going to teach you or update you on everything you need to know about the upcoming examination
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Form
- To register, candidates are required to log into putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2020/2021 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website abu.edu.ng.
- When you get to the post utme page, Post UTME Candidates are to login with their JAMB Registration Number and state of origin as username and password respectively.
PLEASE NOTE: Your state of origin should be typed in small letters. Do not add state to it. For example, if you’re from Enugu State, just type enugu.
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as a screening fee.
- Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
- Please Note: While filling the form, kindly make sure the passport size is less than 100kb
For more information about ABU school post utme Admission form 2021/2022 please free free to drop your comments on the comments section once it reach out our end we will get back to you