Uniuyo Admission list for 2021/2022 session for Students
Has admission list been released? and how can I check it? This and many more questions will be given attention here.
The University of Uyo has offered provisional admission for the studies of many courses and the awards of different degrees and certifications from the arts, science, social science, pure sciences, etc. Why?, it aims at equipping its students with the knowledge and skills necessary for them to be able to participate at all levels, in every aspect of the life of the nation including technological, political, social, economic and cultural; and provision of education for responsible and responsive leadership.
If you are here it simply means you want to check to know about the Uniuyo Admission list for the 2021/2022 session.
also, if you have participated in the UNIUYO screening exercise you are to duly follow these steps:
- Go to https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Click Admission Status Link
- Put your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- Then you’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not
- Print out the Notification of Admission Status. ————-On the other way round, UNIUYO students of Uniuyo can see their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by going through the procedure listed below:
- Bowse the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIUYO admission status.
it is worthy to note that for you to secure admission you must meet the requirement of the University in their cutoff mark having passed their post utme exams through the proper practice of the past questions (SEE: Uniuyo Post Utme Past Questions) and scored up to the required number.
Also you will have to undergo and proper medical examination because of the wake of the Coronavirus disease so that you are assessed free of the disease to participate in academic activities.