Is UNIUYO predegree Admission form for 2021/2022 academy sessions !? This is the kind of questions aspirant has been asking us in our website and others news platforms like Facebook and whatapp and this how to make us to do some research about uniuyo pre degree admission form 2021/2022
UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission Form has been the major questions all the jamb aspirants has been asking especially these that didn’t make the 2021 jamb cut off mark
In this website blog we are going to answer you all the information you need to have about UNIUYO predegree ADMISSION form 2020/2021 so that you as uniuyo pre degree aspirants will not lack any information about uniuyo
NOTE: There is a need for JAMB Score is not required for admission into this programme.
Applying for UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission Form?
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N10,500.00 (ten thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform
Online Registration and Payment Instruction for UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Pre-Degree Link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Option
- Click on Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated, to complete your UNIUYO predegree Admission form registration.
UNIUYO predegree form END DATE: Wednesday, September 29, 2021, by midnight
Screening exercise: Thursday, September 30 to October 2, 2021 (in Batches online)
The Pre-Degree Qualifications (UNIUYO)
- Candidates must possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture should possess at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
- Candidates for admission into Agricultural Science Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics and any other subject.
- Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject.
SEE ALSO: UNIUYO ACADEMIC CALENDAR